Friday, August 12, 2011

exciting weekend ahead

I am uber duber pumped for 5 o'clock to grace me with it's presence.  At 5 o'clock I plan to storm out of this building, fight the rush hour traffic with my sneaky back ways, and get home in time to greet my baby niece who will be staying with us all weekend!  I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!  I feel like I have be waiting for Santa Claus - she just can't get here soon enough.

It's hard to believe she will be year old next month - the time has really flown by!  It seems just the other day I could hardly contain myself waiting for her to enter this world.  Let's take a minute to track the-most-popular-girl-in-my-world's presence...


FINALLY  HERE!!!

It was a cold, rainy day...but Aunt Jeanie (yes that would be me) is happy to get her hands on her!

Great Grandmama and Uncle Buffy have a turn.


She's finally home here in the hands of her "Mar".

Ready for her first Gameday!


Finally filling out her outfit after a few weeks have passed.


All ready for Santa Claus!


Trying on one of Aunt Jeanie's outfits.


I love my Bumbo (aka my recliner).


Love my new mobile!  You can't tell but I kick my feet all over the place!


Pretty in Pink on Mother's Day


9 month old photo shoot on Father's Day.


Aint I precious?



I'm sure I'll have tons of stories and pictures to share from this weekend.  Hope you all safe and blessed weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment