Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My First Blog

There are so many restless nights that I lay in the bed with thoughts dancing through my head that I seem to lose track.  But last night was the first time I thought to myself, "maybe, just maybe, there is someone out there who can relate and might find my logic quite interesting".  Why wouldn't there be this mystic creature out there waiting for my arrival?  I mean, I seem to think I make complete sense.  I also don't want to lose some of my great revelations and "A-Ha" moments.  Thus, the jmbuff blog begins!  Now, if you don't like family, close friends, the occasional political rant, or reality tv, then trust me when I say: USE YOUR BACK BUTTON.  For those of you who do enjoy these topics, I hope we can share funny stories and speculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment