Tuesday, July 12, 2011

dear bloggy, i know you missed me

Are you there blog?  It's me, Jean Marie.  I know its been a while and I should have written you before now.  I could have at least had the decency to send a text.  You knew better than to wait on my call.  After much demand, I have decided to rekindle our flame.  But with some stipulations.

Stipulation #1: No weekly minimum posting requirements
Stipulation #2: No more Window Shopping Wednesday...unless I am really feeling frisky
Stipulation #3: Well, I don't really have a third stipulation.  Oh yes I do.  No more design changes.
For now.

Before I go on being a bully with my stipulations, allow to me to explain my mysterious disappearance.  I blame it on work.  And summer fever.  But it is really really hot now, so plan for me to stay indoors more often and poke away at some keys.  Wedding season is coming to an end too, so that should free up some weekends for special bonding activities.  Just me and you bloggy.  I will, however, miss the open bars and frequent get togethers with the friends.  Not to say you can't fill that void, so chill out before you get your panties in a wad.

Back to the work excuse.  I started a new position and, not to my surprise, it really consumed a larger part of my brain capacity.  I still feel like I don't know what I am doing, but my colleagues say that is normal.  Sounds scary, right?  Its been a fun challenge though.  I have gone on summer vacation and returned with a clear, open mind, and I returned feeling much more settled in than before.  I think I psyched myself out, which in turn psyched out my ability to write freely and openly.  No one wants to read a bunch of forced hodge podge.  People want to read the thoughts of a complete attention deficit scatter brain.  No, I am not talking about you.  This is about me.  Gosh you have gotten so sensitive lately.

I think you will be happy to know that you have been GREATLY missed by some special followers.  People ask about you often and I see that you still get daily visitors.  That makes me feel are warm and fuzzy inside. Aww...you feel warm and fuzzy too?  You'll be excited to hear my next bit of news then. You've been getting hit with lots of Google & Bing searches!  YEAH!  Your most searched topic? 'Housewife Girdle'  Real proud...really, really proud.  But everyone needs a claim to fame, right?  I'll let you have that one, but let's work something a bit more successful this go round.  Like 'Husband Nose Whistle' or 'How To Remove Azaelas'.  Deal?

Now a word to you lovelies reading this silly love letter.  I am back for an indefinite time period.  I really did get consumed by work, but now feel refreshed and ready to ramble!  I honestly didn't have the time to even open a computer when I got home at night and I felt as though my mind was too boggled to think about anything that might be the slightest bit of fun.  I did miss you guys though!  I really really did!  I love getting the comments and hearing that I am not the only person that "thinks that" or "does that"...it makes me laugh to hear your feedback...I love it and obviously can't live without it.  This time around I am going to write whatever pops in this frizzy head of mine and not put any pressure on myself.  Not that I really put any pressure on myself the first time.  I wrote what came to mind then too, but I think I was starting to lose that side of myself.  That wasn't any fun.  I hope you all will be happy to know that I am back in full blunt force!  Please feel free to leave a little cheer.  I know you are sitting in front of your computer screen giving me your best "Rah Rah Rah".  And we (as in me and bloggy) want to say thanks for being such devoted readers!!!

1 comment: