Wednesday, June 1, 2011

painted pots

I forgot to show ya'll the mother's day gifts I made.  Remember me telling you I would reveal them once mother's day passed?  Umm...it has obviously passed...I'm just scattered brain as usual and forgot.  Check them out.


The blue one went to my mom and the black and white one went to my Grandmama.

Here is a picture of the one I made for another friend, in case ya'll forgot.



And here is sleepy boy Brice taking a nap with the pretty little pot.



What do ya'll think?  Mama and Grandmama loved them!  My mom put hers in her bathroom and filled with towels.  Grandmama is using hers as a pot out back on her patio.  I will try and post a tutorial on how to make them later.  Maybe I'll do a little giveaway too and make a special one for a reader.  Leave some feedback with your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment