Tuesday, May 10, 2011

this week

Hello friends and family.  I wanted to drop in real quick and explain why you haven't seen much action from this week.  I am super super busy this week.  Work (aka my "day job") has been really demanding I'm trying to be a dedicated "housewife" once I get home.  So, I either have a lack of time or lack of insight to share.  Ya'll know the drill.  If I could do this full time, I would write you love letters everyday!!!  But I must work...until we sell at least one house.  Who am I kidding?  I'll have to work regardless.  I wouldn't have anything to write about if I didn't interact with people all day.  Ya'll are my inspiration!!

I do, however, want to take a minute to thank everyone for the awesome support and sweet notes I have received since I started this.  Ya'll have been wonderful, and I can't tell you how much I truly appreciate it.  I love getting your feed back; keep it coming!

Anyways, I'm going to fold some laundry and vacuum and hopefully find a little inspiration in between!



Want to know something specific?  email me!  socalledhousewife [at] gmail [dot] com.  I have to put it in this way to avoid spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment