Wednesday, May 25, 2011

window shopping wednesday

Well hello strangers!  I know, I have been slack again.  But at least I warned you this time!!  Like I said, we were enjoying our 1 year anniversary as a married couple this weekend, so I left the computer behind to spend some quality time with "my man".  It was wonderful and full of surprises!

Today's post won't be much of a surprise.  It is Wednesday after all.  I'm slipping in just in time again to drop a post.  I promise to be on point next week.  This week has been short and packed to say the least.  I promise to set aside some lounge time with the Mac Book soon to share some stories and tid-bits.  Oh, and some of the new Bachelorette!  EEK!  Ya'll know how much I love The Bachelor seasons.

Ok...so this weekend we have another pre-nuptial party.  This one is a Bon Voyage party to send the couple on their merry way as they will be getting married in Cancun and we all can't make it.  We'll be outside share some toasts and well wishes for the happy couple.  Its going to be hot, so any summer dress will do.  But, I am obsessed with these pants and refuse to let the spring/early summer slip by without featuring them.  So, to spice things up and get away from the dress (which I am probably wearing anyways), here goes nothing...

Forever21 top, Tory Burch jeans (*love*), simple gold earrings, neutral wedge

Bon Voyage, mi amor!  (not sure if that is right or not, but I like the way it sounds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment